Call for Paper
The 5th Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL 2020) will be held from 22 September 2020 in Garuda Plaza Hotel , Jalan Sisingamangaraja No.18, Medan City, North Sumatera Province, Indonesia.
This Seminar invite you to participate and contribute to international forum for the dissemination and exchange of up-to-date scientific information on theoretical, generic, applied and research areas of Education and Educational Leadership, through the following modes of communication: Plenary/ Keynote Presentation, Parallel Sessions and Poster Sessions.
AISTEEL 2020 welcomes you to submit your papers on topic indicated below in section “SCOPE”. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the scientific committee of the seminar based on quality, relevance and originality.
It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference. Papers in the theoretical category should deal with models, concepts, and structures; papers in the generic category should present research results of broad applicability; and papers in the applied category should show how the demands of particular application areas shape the way generic research is translated into practical innovation.
AISTEEL 2020 is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event. AISTEEL 2020 is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and authors of the accepted papers who are unable to attend the conference in person will be given an option to present their papers online and attend an interactive virtual conference. In case the Covid-19 pandemic still does not end in October/November 2020, the conference will be organised in FULL ONLINE MODEL.The proceedings, conference kit and certificates will be sent to the corresponding authors by post. However, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Theme and Scope
Theme: “Education Innovation in Globalization Practice“
The sub-themes in AISTEEL2020 included to the following topics:
- Teachers education Model in Future
- Education and Research Global Issue
- Transformative Learning and Educational Leadership
- Mathematics, Science and Nursing Education
- Social, Language and Cultural Education
- Vocational Education and Educational Technology
- Economics, Bussiness and Management Education
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Eductation of History and International Exchange
- Educational Policy and Administration Education
|Prof. Dr. Syawal Gultom, M.Pd.
|Prof. Dr. Ekkarin Sungtong
|Prof. Emmanuel Manalo
|Dr. Susan Ledger
|Assoc. Prof. Yuri Uesaka
|Abstract Submission deadline (Extended)||:|
|Abstract acceptance notification (Extended)||:|
|Fullpaper submission deadline (Extended)||:|
|Seminar day||:||22 September 2020|
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
PAPER SUBMISSION FOR REVIEW
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews.
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The author should follow the Guideline Template
Registration Fee and Payment
|Participants/delegates||Early bird (Before 10 August 2020)||Normal Rate (10 August - 15 Sept 2020)|
|Presenter (Single)||USD 260||USD 300|
|Extra one paper||USD 150||USD 200|
|Student Presenter*||USD 200||USD 250|
|Student participant*||USD 100||USD 150|
|Presenter (single)||IDR 2.700.000,-||IDR 3.000.000,-|
|Extra one paper||IDR 1.500.000,-||IDR 1.800.000,-|
|Student Presenter*||IDR 2.400.000,-||IDR 2.700.000,-|
|Non Presenter||IDR 1.000.000,-||IDR 1.300.000,-|
The registration fee includes:
1. Publishing fee indexed
2. Book of abstracts
3. Seminar kit & certificate
5. Coffee Break & Buffet Lunch
6. Coaching Clinic
Please make your payment through the following account:
Bank name: BNI46
Swift Code: BNINIDJAXXX
Branch name: BNI Cabang Medan, North Sumatera
Account number: 0457153694
Account holder: Rahmad H. Napitupulu
Poster award will be bestowed by The Director of Postgraduate School to several poster presenters who show outstanding performance in poster presentation.
The conference venue is located on an important main street where you can find many hotels nearby
- Kanasha Hotel*** , Jalan Sisingamangaraja
- Madani Hotel***, Jalan Sisingamangaraja
- Garuda Citra Hotel**, Jalan Sisingamangaraja
- Dhaksina Hotel**, Jalan Sisingamangaraja
International Advisory Board / Scientific Committee
- Prof. Dr. Kala Saravanamuthu (University of Newcastle, Australia)
- Prof. Arjen EJ Wals (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Prof. Dr. Bornok Sinaga, M.Pd (Universitas Negeri Medan, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Aytekin ISMAN (Sakarya University, Turkey)
- Prof. Dr. Sahyar, MM., MS. (Universitas Negeri Medan, Indonesia)
- Prof. Peter Charles Taylor, P.hD, Med, BSc, DipEd (Murdoch University, Australia)
- Prof. Dr. Mukhlas Samani, M.PhD (Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Jailani bin Md. Yunos (University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia)
- Prof. Dr. Nurahimah Mohd. Yusuf (UTM, Malaysia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Pedro Isaias (University of Queensland, Australia)
- Assoc. Prof. Elisabeth Taylor, P.hD(Murdoch University, Australia)
- Dr. Bambang Sumintono, M.Ed (Universiti Malaya, Malaysia)
- Dr. Isma Widyaty, M.Pd (UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Syahrul R, M.Pd (UNP, Indonesia)
- Prof. Amrin Saragih, MA., Ph.D. (Unimed, Indonesia)
- Assoc. Prof. Ade Gafar Abdullah, M.Si (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
- Eng. Asep Bayu Dani Nandiyanto (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Darwis, M. Pd. (Universitas Negeri Makassar, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Hartono, M.Pd. (Universitas Negeri Semarang)
- Dr. Rahmad Husein, M.Ed. – Conference Chair
- Dr. Juni Astel Rajagukguk, M.Si.
- Dr. Rachmat Mulyana, M.Si.
- Dr. E. Elvis Napitupulu, M.S.
1. Astel: (+62 812 6078 6247)
2. Vivi: (+62 812 6590 816)
3. Jerry: (+62 852 7085 6595)
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://aisteel2019.unimed.ac.id/